I have identified two areas where I need to do some pruning and tidying of my tree:
I realised that I have been losing some ancestors from all profiles when importing gedcoms to Genome Mate Pro. This is due to inconsistencies in my registration of marriage records in the tree. I am now planning to review direct line marriages this weekend to resolve this issue.
Looking at the statistics for my tree on Ancestry today I noticed it is time for a review and update of death records. I have a number of people still showing as living who are unlikely to still be with us. I am going to start by reviewing all of those who would now be centenarians if they are still living, then perhaps cover all of those born before 1920.