As April enters its last weekend I took time out from digging to reflect on what fruit this month’s activities have born. Thanks to the Easter break this has been a good month for my genealogy research. Among my April achievements are:
- Birth record for 2x great grandfather William Cracket after 2 years of searching
- 3x great grandparents William Cracket and Isabel (Isabella) possibly Gowans
- Possible 4x great grandparents William Gowans and Isabella Thompson
- 4x great grandparents Gabriel Hall and Hannah Hunter (and a lead on a possible earlier wife for Gabriel)
- New contacts established with researchers that are now collaborating with me on Cracket, Hall and Webb
All in all an acceptable April accomplishment. I wonder if May with its bank holidays will prove as successful.